Assistance Maintenance Technician
Batesville Tool & Die, Inc. is a precision metal stamping company that supplies parts to the automotive, appliance, and global industrial markets.
• Conduct daily inspections on equipment to detect and correct issues that could cause downtime for the equipment.
• Thoroughly cleans machinery and equipment in a timely manner.
• Properly fills out work orders and check sheets with details and notes any changes required for closure of work order and/or check sheets. Also accountable for the accuracy of work order information to match time worked.
• Cleans and stocks restrooms and break rooms in a timely manner.
• Professionally communicate with Supervisor, Group Leader, & other associates on daily tasks completed, and information required on tasks not completed.
• Inventory control; able to effectively issue/return and request items in the system.
• Able to accurately perform Custodial Cleanup Position in the absent of Associate.
• Basic understanding and compliance to Batesville Tool and Die, Inc. (BTD) standards and principles
• Based on company needs a flexible work schedule and/or overtime is needed.
• Comfortable working in lifts at heights up to 30 feet
• Ability to work in confined spaces at times
• Onsite health clinic available with company health insurance
• Company paid life insurance policy
• Paid vacation and personal days
• Flexible work schedule