Call Center Customer Service Representative
The schedule for this position is 4 days per week (10 hour days) and includes one weekend day
In this role, you will be a part of Batesville's Customer Service Team that is passionate about helping our customers with their ordering, delivery, and product questions. Batesville's Customer Service Team Members play an integral role in making sure each interaction with the customer is both informative and helpful.
A cornerstone in the death care industry, Batesville has distinguished itself from all others through our commitment to quality, service and innovation. For more than 100 years, Batesville has been dedicated to serving the needs of licensed funeral professionals and helping families honor the lives of those they love.® With annual revenues of approximately $600 million, Batesville is the clear leader, providing a comprehensive portfolio of burial and cremation products, memorialization offerings, profit-enhancing merchandising systems and leading-edge technology solutions.
At Batesville, our associates are our strongest asset, and we strive to attract, hire and develop the best and brightest to ensure our place in the future. Batesville has a strong culture of achievement, which is underpinned by these five core values:
• Individual worth and integrity
• Excellence in execution
• Spirit of continuous learning and improvement
• Customer focus and partnership
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Interact with customers providing informative and helpful information to resolve customer questions and requests
• Place incoming customer orders ensuring a high degree of accuracy
• Effectively address customer questions by providing insightful and meaningful information
• Other duties may be assigned.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Customer service oriented aptitude and mindset
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to listen, explore, and problem solve
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability and desire to continually learn and apply newly learned skills
To express interest formally apply for the position via our careers site at www.batesvillecareers.com