Director of Operations
Well-established, not-for-profit agency is seeking a professional leader that anchors agency operations including human resources and employee benefits, facilities management, technology and website oversight, policy and procedure oversight and compliance. This team member will build and manage infrastructure to accomplish program and strategic goals and collaborate with agency finance team in budget oversight, AR and AP.
1. BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, NFP Management, Accounting, or other related fields
2. High organizational skills and solid attention to detail. Must possess ability to manage projects, ensuring quality and timeliness.
3. Minimum of 2 years of management and human resource experience in a structured organization
4. Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe, and Outlook.
5. Demonstrated ability to work in multiple software platforms
6. Working knowledge of technology including computers, software, business machines
7. Mastery of communication skills, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates at all management levels
Characteristics of a Strong Candidate
1. Excited about working at a dynamic nonprofit organization with other smart, motivated people where your work has a real impact on the success of the organization.
2. Detail-oriented. Someone who loves making lists and systematically working to accomplish short and long term goals.
3. Motivated to learn new skills and expand the scope of your responsibilities.
4. Comfortable greeting visitors, making our agency partners feel welcome while helping team members take care of meeting program demands.
5. Proactive, high-energy, and reliable
6. Enjoys optimizing people, processes and technology
What we offer: Fulltime, exempt position with competitive compensation. Flexible work schedule with partial remote work option. Generous PTO and paid holidays with available health and dental insurance. An extraordinarily positive culture with dynamic associates who are passionate and committed to saving lives and creating positive change in the communities we serve.