Event Rental Installation Technicians
Our crew members are responsible for assisting with the delivery, set-up, removal, and storage of event rental equipment for special events such as festivals, weddings, backyard parties, and other outdoor events. Our busy season runs June through October.
• Primary responsibilities for installing various types of Tents.
• Install décor, lighting, flooring, tables, chairs, inflatables, etc.
• Load trucks with contract items.
• Confirm all products and services have been provided per client contract.
• Drive trucks to/from event location.
• Work with peers and clients in a polite manner.
• Clean Driving record (minimal points in three years), must be insurable.
• Responsible and Accountable.
• Ability to drive box trucks (preferred but not required).
• Demonstrate ability to understand assembly directions and ensure tents are installed per the manufacturer’s directions.
• Observe all typical safety procedures and policies.
Our schedule MAY require long daily shifts (make $$$, over-time paid at time and a half), weekend work, and is performed outdoors in various weather conditions. This is a labor intensive position - the work is fast paced, demanding, and very rewarding.
Benefits available for full-time employees only.
Pay based on experience.
Please call 812-756-1582 to set up an interview or stop by the office, 150 E Beech St, Osgood, IN 47037, to fill out an application.