Batesville Tool & Die, Inc. is a precision metal stamping company that supplies parts to the automotive, appliance, and global industrial markets.
• Performs accurate general & preventive maintenance on all equipment, machinery, and buildings which involves trades such as electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing, and carpentry, in a timely manner.
• Properly fills out work orders and check sheets with detail and notes any changes required for closure of work order and/or check sheets. Also accountable for the accuracy of work order information to match time worked.
• Professionally communicate with Supervisor, Group Leader, & other associates on daily tasks completed, and information required on tasks not completed at the end of shift. Accurately communicates information to the next shift personnel.
• Has working knowledge of mechanical equipment and operation and the ability to efficiently troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns or improvements needed to enhance equipment.
• Has working knowledge of electrical controls, controllers, and Programmable Logic Controller’s (PLC) on equipment and the ability to troubleshoot electrical failures and determine needed repairs to improve the operation.
• Based on company needs a flexible work schedule and/or overtime is needed.
• Diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
• 1-year PLC & robotics experience
• 5 years’ electrical troubleshooting experience
• Pneumatics and hydraulic experience preferred
• Drivers license
• Onsite health clinic available with company health insurance
• Company paid life insurance policy
• Paid vacation and personal days
• Flexible work schedule