Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our customers and the families they serve. This is a
cross-functional position that provides production support to multiple groups within operations and organization wide. Executes a variety of routine tasks within multiple operational systems. Duties include functions related to transaction processing, data entry, archiving, researching and client interaction over the phone or email. Research exceptions and escalate issues to management as appropriate. May have the opportunity to recommend and implement developed processing improvements within production. This position will be based out of our Batesville, Indiana office.
• Perform routine daily operations functions including new business entry, payment posting, payment of distributions, contract service processing, reconciliation of outstanding cash items, and daily balancing.
• Enter data into various trust and recordkeeping systems after thoroughly reviewing documents for completeness and accuracy.
• Follow up and resolve any issues such as missing information, incomplete, and inaccurate information in documents.
• Work daily to help the team meet its quality and responsiveness measures.
• Assist with creating and maintaining standard operating procedures for all operational processes.
• Contribute to the team’s performance by addressing barriers and generating alternative solutions to meet or exceed team goals.
• Effectively work and provide support to our team and customers.
• Proven commitment to high quality customer service.
• Consistently maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate positive behavior.
• Assist on team projects and additional duties assigned by management based on business needs.
• Assures comprehensive knowledge and compliance with all Bank policies, procedures, products and support systems and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules, and regulations.
• Attend and complete all job specific training offered on an annual basis by ClearPoint, to include “Bank Secrecy Act” (BSA), “Anti-money Laundering” (AML) and “Security”.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrate effective written and oral communications skills
• Computer proficiency required - ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word
• Work cooperative and respectfully with all team members
• Self-directed and be able to apply effective problem-solving skills
• Flexible and willing to work multi-task projects and processes
• High school degree or equivalent; postsecondary education a plus
• One to two years of related work experience; prior banking or trust experie