The Food and Growers Association (FGA) is seeking a Project Manager to implement our Nourishing Communities Program. This purpose of this program is to connect local farmers to product producers to consumers to bring an idea to reality in our community. You will be take ownership of keeping the strategic planning team connected and informed in order to keep the project running smoothly. You will establish a good working relationship with stakeholders including farmers, potential product producers and community members.
• Plan brainstorming and educational events
• Build time estimates, develop project schedule, and address scheduling problems as they arise.
• Act as a liaison between consultants, stakeholders and planning committee to ensure effective project coordination. Schedule and facilitate meetings on project status and issue resolution.
• Connect with market research, culinary, and business consultants on specific objectives of the grant
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Ability to work independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to connect and build relationships with stakeholders
• Knowledge of local farmers and community
Serious player interested in advancing your project execution skills while working at the cutting edge of the Salesforce ecosystem? Excited to work with a fast growing Salesforce Partner who will push you hard and help you grow? Let's talk.
Please include, along with your resume, a cover letter describing why you were attracted to this posting and why you believe you are a good fit.
Job Type: Contract