- Southeast Indiana Small Business Development Center – They help small businesses start, grow, finance, innovate, and transition through no-cost, confidential business advising and training in Indiana. The Batesville Area local advisor is Ginnie Faller. To set up an appointment, contact Ginnie at 812-537-0814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City of Batesville Economic Development – If you’re one of those people who has turned a personal dream into a viable business – or who is ready to take the plunge – you’ll find the resources you need and a supportive community in Batesville.
- ConnectIND – Connects Indiana founders to the right resources at the right time in their entrepreneurial journey.
- INBIZ – INBiz is the state of Indiana’s one-stop resource for registering and managing your business and ensuring it complies with state laws and regulations. We utilize state-of-the-art security features so you can feel safe about inputting your personal and business information into our system.
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development – NextLevel Jobs – We provide services to assist Hoosier businesses in attracting and retaining top talent in our state at no cost.
- Indiana Economic Development Corp. – Bring your biggest, boldest, most out-of-the-box ideas to life, and let us help your business play a defining role in shaping the world’s economic future with the resources and expertise available in Indiana. We offer many business tax incentives, corporate tax credits, and economic development programs for companies creating new jobs and investments in Indiana.
- Indiana District Export Council – Need expert advice on international trade? IDEC offers free mentoring to Indiana companies. Their members each have special trade knowledge they are eager to share to help you develop export sales. The DEC’s expertise complements the U.S. Commercial Service’s export promotion work, and includes export mentoring, trade education, and community outreach services.
- Entrepreneurial Resources – Visit Indiana Economic Development Corp. for entrepreneurial resources.
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Business Guide
- U.S. Small Business Administration – 10 Steps to Start Your Own Business
- US Chamber Small Business Recession Guide – With recent economic declines, small business owners may worry about whether the U.S. is in or headed toward a recession. Regardless of the economy, here’s how to prepare your business.
- The Indiana Office of Work-Based Learning and Apprenticeship (OWBLA) – Connects Hoosiers and Hoosier Employers by promoting and supporting Registered Apprenticeship, Certified State Earn and Learn (SEAL), and Pre-Apprenticeship programs that are certified for quality and consistency. They are comprehensive, structured, and flexible programs that include on-the-job training, related instruction, certifications, and detailed training plans.
- GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS
- INDIANA COVID-19 DATA REPORT
- PUBLIC RESOURCES
- SMALL BUSINESS RESTART FUND
- BUSINESS RELIEF & PLANNING RESOURCES
- ECONOMIC STABILIZATION & ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM (EASE)
- RIPLEY COUNTY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT LOAN PROGRAM
- PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
- ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOANS AND LOAN ADVANCE
- GUIDE TO SBA’S ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOANS
- SBA DEBT RELIEF
- SBA EXPRESS BRIDGE LOANS
- CARES ACT – STABILIZING BUSINESS
- SMALL BUSINESS GUIDE AND CHECKLIST FOR CARES ACT
- FACEBOOK SMALL BUSINESS GRANTS PROGRAM
WORKFORCE / UNEMPLOYMENT
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
TAX AND ACCOUNTING
INDIANA COVID-19 DASHBOARD
WORKING REMOTELY BUSINESS RESOURCES
Local, State & Federal Legislative Updates
Indiana Department of Workforce Development
Latest Unemployment Insurance Information from DWD
The Indiana Department of Workforce Development (DWD) is reminding Hoosiers that applying for unemployment insurance benefits is completed electronically. Hoosiers can apply on a computer or smartphone.
For more information on unemployment insurance, visit Unemployment.IN.gov. There, Hoosiers can find the Claimant Handbook, Frequently Asked Questions, a link to online filing and more information. Please visit this site frequently with updated information.
- OSHA Indiana Office
- EPA List of Disinfectants for Use Against Coronavirus
- Indiana Economic Development Association
- FEMA Business Continuity Plan
- Restore Your Economy: Resources for Economic Development Planning and Recovery
- How to Work From Home
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Purdue University Extension
- CARES Act Provides Assistance to Small Businesses
- Hoosier Data- Region 9 – Indiana Dept. of Workforce Development